Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bridal Inspiration Photoshoot

Recently, there are a lot of changes coming to Gold House Studio. I am expanding, changing, and reorganizing the way I do a lot of things. One of those things to to start photographing weddings. It's very difficult to do that if I don't have a wedding to photograph to use as an example. Luckily, I have great friends who are willing to gallivant around the city hoping out at random places to take photos in a wedding dress with a bouquet having strangers stare at her because it's a rainy wednesday and people don't get married on rainy wednesdays. Sorry for that run on sentence. I felt it was necessary. The results from this shoot were absolutely everything I had imagined they would be. Whimsical, elegant, classy. Here is a brief preview of some of the photos.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS