Wednesday, April 9, 2014

We're changing into a studio!

There are so many exciting things coming up for Gold House. A new year brought so many new ideas for me. I felt inspired to keep doing what I love but I also know that I need a little something extra to keep everything flowing financially and creatively. After a lot of thought and consideration, I have joyfully decided to add photography to the list of Gold House expertise.

I will be changing the name of Gold House Paper to Gold House Studio. This will encompass the paper goods aspect along with the photography aspect. My sweet husband will also be adding special wood crafted items to our online store as time allows. I am so excited about this! I am hoping and praying that it will allow for lots of creativity to blossom in both of us.

One other change that will be taking place is that I am significantly scaling back the amount of cards I release at a time. This will help me to stay focused on creating only the best works of art while also being financially smart. I will no longer be doing holiday cards, except maybe a few Christmas cards. There is so much in me that desires quality over quantity. In trying to accomplish that I am going to be producing very simple, beautiful, lovely pieces. I want my work to be a reflection of timelessness and well thought out creativity. The idea of this excites me so much because I know that all of the pieces I will be selling will be made with my full attention and whole heart. It will also give me more time to add photography to my weekly tasks.

Please feel free to ask questions, inquire about a photoshoot, or just look around the website.

Thank you all for your love, support, and kindness to me as I navigate the world of business with only 23 years of life experience.

Warmly,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS