Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring Table Settings

Spring is one of my favorite seasons. That is exactly why I got married in the spring. It is exactly why I love Easter. It is exactly why taking spring photos is my absolute favorite.

There is something magical about a spring table setting. It can be whimsical, bright, sweet, soft, and  simple. I am planning a few dinner parties for friends so I've decided to gather up spring inspiration for table settings and share them with you. Click on the photo to pin it & the links to the websites are below the photos.




For me, I love the idea of combining a little from all of the table settings. What kind of spring table settings do you guys like? I'm all about the wood contrasting bright colors or pastels. 

Happy Easter weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS