Thursday, August 8, 2013

First Look Garden Party

This past weekend we had our launch party. I decided to make it a garden theme because it seemed fitting for my products. We had a great turn and great response. It made me beyond thankful for all of my family and friends who are supporting me in this big, grand adventure we call being an entrepreneur!


The purpose of this party was to allow my friends and family the opportunity to look through everything I have been investing my time and energy into over the last few months. It's a huge accomplishment for me and I work almost 7 days a week running this business. It's a huge blessing to have so many people supporting me.


Here's another thank you to all who attended. To all who have supported me in my dream and to all who have purchased my stationery. There's a very special place for you in my heart.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS